Thursday, January 04, 2007

Adjustment went by without hassle, just self-doubt. Dropped tredone after thinking about the time slots, but is delaying it really as safe as I think it is? I guess I'll find out eventually. It would be really helpful if one of those tuesday-thursday tredone classes became available.

What was I thinking, thinking that I could enroll right after adjustment? ...oh right. Back then, my schedule had the same tuition fee anyway and I could have just payed using the old schedule.

To not put going out to waste, I found out I cannot get myself into a closed section unless I'm a graduate student, or planning to sit in. Sitting in would defeat the purpose of getting into tredone though. Went off to Mandaluyong after and got myself Dirge of Cereberus(which could be a stupid purchase considering some opinions I've heard. oh well, it's still FF7), Kung Pao(because I didn't see the whole thing and wanted my own copy) and Rent's soundtrack(movie, though. I don't think there's any of the original musical's. also wanted a personal copy)

Giving up on luck for tredone on TTH, I replaced it with intfilo so I can regain whatever stability I had left in my progress through the flowchart. ...No, I did not copy the idea of someone else. okay,maybeIdid. If I did this sooner, I should have washed my hands of the matter of paying entrance fees by now.

I've been clicking on submit this entire time instead of save after altering my schedule a lot. Hopefully, that mistake won't bring any problems. If it just accepted my first schedule anyway, I'd end up with a tredone, but no lunch break for MF. Not much harm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home